Responsive Website – Nursery School
Responsive websiteS for Nursery Schools
Nursery schools are using their websites to deliver more information. The information is about their settings to both, registered children’s parents, and prospective parents. As with many nursery, primary and secondary schools, their is a budget. However, we believe we have come up with a formula to deliver responsive websites for nursery schools, quickly and cost-effectively. For more information, get in touch.
Playbox wanted the new website to improve the user’s journey when visiting the site, and deliver two main objectives.
- Highlight important news to parents of children currently enrolled at their nursery schools,
- Provide prospective parents enough information about their settings, with the ability to easily book a visit to either setting.
Playbox also want to ensure the website maintained a child like friendly-ness to it, but focused on how an adult would interact with the site – as ultimately, the parent will be the user.
How we met the Objectives
QuayTech have achieved these objectives by:
- Featuring the most recent news on the landing page of the website, so it’s clearly visible when something new has been announced.
- We have improved the navigation menu to make the most relevant information easily available. Too many clicks to obtain information puts people off – therefore information such as Term Dates, and Fees & Sessions are available with just one click.
- Each nursery setting is featured on every page, providing relevant contact information and the opening hours, plus a map of how to get there.
- A contact form is featured on every page so as soon as a visitor has an enquiry or wants to book to see the setting they can easily do so.
- The site is responsive, working on all device’s – smart phones, tablets and also desktop computers.
- Registered parents are able to easily access playbox’s policies and information about their child, using the Parent Login button.
Take a Peek
Why not take a look playbox-daynursery.co.uk.